Thread: finding locals who would like to talk English with a native speaker

DCEmu Newbie

Default finding locals who would like to talk English with a native speaker

You might look to see what Meet-up may offer for an area...or, f you are staying put for a whike, list your own Meet up for a couple of dates to meet and chat casually.

I think that to not bother so much, you can just go to a club, a cafe and meet people to chat with them

DCEmu Newbie

Yes, but I wouldn't want to meet people there who need something else entirely. I'd like simple communication

I have heard of such a program. This is a chance to learn English to perfection. You have the opportunity to meet new people, native speakers, who will definitely help u develop your language skills. In addition, u can also study independently, for example, on the Internet, online learning services. My friend used such a program, and he managed to improve his English to a native speaker. But he also uses various services, for example, https://englishlinx.com, where it reads the text and maintains its level. In fact, this program is a new discovery for u, you travel and develop, and this is really cool.
    Last edited by CameronMcGrath; May 17th, 2021 at 12:55.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by CameronMcGrath View Post
    I have heard of such a program. This is a chance to learn English to perfection. You have the opportunity to meet new people, native speakers, who will definitely help u develop your language skills. In addition, u can also study independently, for example, on the Internet, online learning services. My friend used such a program, and he managed to improve his English to a native speaker. But he also uses various services, for example, https://englishlinx.com, where it reads the text and maintains its level. In fact, this program is a new discovery for u, you travel and develop, and this is really cool.
    I would certainly like more live communication, but thank you for the ideas

Thread Information