Thread: Cleaning products

Default Cleaning products

Are all cleaning products gluten-and soy-free? Should I check things like dish soap, hand wash, cleanliness, and soap? I have been cleaning like crazy since I became gluten-free and hypoallergenic, and the food scares me. I try not to be overly paranoid like a madman, but I worry about everything and whether it will make me sick or not. When I go into other people is houses, I worry about their soap and everything else. Do I need to worry about all this?

Quote Originally Posted by Emmablaker View Post
    Yeah, you should check almost every product in your house.
    What about cleaning products like dish cleaners?

Quote Originally Posted by Emmablaker View Post
    Yeah, some of them definitely contain gluten. But I personally use Cascade Complete and Palmolive dishwashing detergent because they are gluten-free. But anyway, the problems with gluten come if you eat such products. It would be nothing serious if you wash your dishes with soap containing gluten. Just do not eat anything exactly after you cleaned it..or use pure water after that. But in general, I have not noticed any problems with cleaning products since my childhood (I've been gluten-free since 10yo), so it is ok for me to hire companies like https://procleaninglondon.co.uk/areas/haringey to clean my house. Anyway, be careful with products and always read the product composition.
    Thank you for sharing your opinion. I am going to be careful with these products.

DCEmu Newbie

Cleaning after building is always very difficult and dreary. It will also take a lot of your time, so in such cases I contact after builders cleaning https://surreybestcleaners.co.uk/ who help me clean up all the mess that was left after building.
    You should also try it, trust me this is the best solution!

DCEmu Newbie

Hello, it seems to me that the most effective equipment for cleaning a car interior is a professional steam cleaner. The cleaning effect of a steam cleaner is due to the interaction of the surface to be cleaned and the dirt with the thermal and kinetic energy of the steam flow, as well as the high dissolving and wetting effect of hot water. You can open a commercial cleaning business with it. Thus, you don't need to go to the dry cleaner, as everything can be done at home.

DCEmu Newbie

Interesting, I also have something to advise you.

DCEmu Newbie

There used to be a problem with smoke and ventilation in my house. So I decided to clean it up. However, I did not dare to do it myself, so I decided that it would be better for me to order cleaning services. This is what I am ready to advise you. I’ll tell you to call a cleaning company for dryer vent cleaning if you don’t want the smell to stay at home all day. Unfortunately or fortunately, I also like to smoke at home and this has saved me more than once, so the smell will quickly go away, I can advise you dryer vent cleaning Staten Island this company here is their website https://www.bestcleaning4u.com/ read the information and you can feel free to call them for inexpensive services and high quality and good luck to you in the future

Thread Information