Thread: air conditioner broke down

Default air conditioner broke down

My air conditioner broke down a few months ago. Now, with the approach of summer, it has become quite hot, but I have the money for a new air conditioner. I am guessing there was a refrigerant leak. Please advise me of good masters.

DCEmu Rookie

Try using the search engine. It seems to me that you will get an answer there sooner than on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by mobazikin View Post
    Try using the search engine. It seems to me that you will get an answer there sooner than on the forum.
    If you have nothing to say, you'd better just shut up!

DCEmu Rookie

General Climate GC/GU-A09HR Split-system is distinguished by the presence of air ionization technology, which not only refreshes but also disinfects the air of the room. Negatively charged particles emitted by the air conditioner can improve lung function, stimulate blood circulation, and protect the human body from respiratory diseases. As for me, it is one of the best air conditioners by the price-quality ratio. You can read more about air conditioners on this website - https://www.airconservicing.org/type-of-aircon-service/. I hope that I have helped you. Good luck to you!

Quote Originally Posted by mobazikin View Post
    General Climate GC/GU-A09HR Split-system is distinguished by the presence of air ionization technology, which not only refreshes but also disinfects the air of the room. Negatively charged particles emitted by the air conditioner can improve lung function, stimulate blood circulation, and protect the human body from respiratory diseases. As for me, it is one of the best air conditioners by the price-quality ratio. You can read more about air conditioners on this website - https://www.airconservicing.org/type-of-aircon-service/. I hope that I have helped you. Good luck to you!
    Thank you very much for the helpful information

Thread Information