Thread: Is it worth investing in Bitcoin now after?

Default Is it worth investing in Bitcoin now after?

Recently, bitcoin has fallen a lot and I am now thinking of buying bitcoin, but I do not have much experience in this. What do you think about it?

DCEmu Rookie

It's better to wait a bit

When investing in bitcoin, it is worth remembering that it is one of the leading cryptocurrencies and that it is subject to the influence of the whole world, and sometimes it is pretty unstable. I sold a large amount of my savings when I saw that the btc to usd ratio started to decrease. Now Bitcoin is coming back and I'm in doubt. I think anything can happen to it. Maybe bitcoin will set a new record for cryptocurrencies, or perhaps we are waiting for the death of the most popular cryptocurrency. It seems that now it is better to spend your money to invest in something more stable such as real estate.

thanks a lot
    it is interesting for me too

Bitcoin? Should have join the bandwagon way back when it had launched years ago. The prices of just one when not rollercoasting up or down is absolutely staggering right now. In all honesty, I'm not even tuned into the cryptocurrentcy stuff; there's now so many out there. There's also the setup, time and energy usage costs if one decides to start setting out to mine the currencies out there.

Thread Information