Thread: Movie Maker help, please.

Default Movie Maker help, please.

I have Windows Movie Maker 6.0 but it doesn't recognize MP4 files and trying to find a free file converter is a real pain. Is there a later version of Movie Maker which recognizes MP4s that I can download for my Windows Vista Home Premium, 32-bit computer?

Man, I wish I could help you

DCEmu Newbie

Hello to all film enthusiasts.
    I am sorry that you have encountered such problems with this application. However, I am glad that whenever I need someone to help me edit a video, I turn to my friends.
    The most essential thing in life is to have more connections with people from different fields who would be available to help you with any situation. I hope that any man will understand this and not be afraid to ask for help. One more cool thing I learned from my friends is that you don't have to pirate movies.
    In fact, we all know that it is illegal to do this, but not everyone can afford to go to the cinema every time a new film appears. So who is interested in watching new and old movies?
    Legally, I recommend this site watchseries.ga.

Thread Information