Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PSPVice v0.2 (Commodore 64 Emulator)

DCEmu Newbie

Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You

Based on the keyboard I'm guessing this is .2 and not .2b? Just wondering. At least I can use it now and don't need anything else until sound is available.

I agree with everyone. This rocks! Ah...the memories!

This is the latest version .2b.

DCEmu Newbie

Hum... shouldn't the keyboard be brown then?

http://perso.numericable.fr/~ckckck/C64_PSPVice.html

Other then that I can't tell what the differences are between .2 and .2b.

I just checked it to make sure I uploaded the right version, its definatly the latest beta release.

DCEmu Newbie

I just saw this on **********:

"Great job! And I'm glad he fixed the keyboard back to normal in this version! Can't wait for sound!"

So now I guess v.2 had the new keyboard and then v.2b had the original keyboard.

Thanks again!!!

DCEmu Newbie

Very odd. I've never come across this before. While my games do run, not all of them run properly. For example while playing M.U.L.E. the game bugs out at the end so it never finishes. Also the auctions (going up and down) don't work properly.

Suggestions::
    1. It seems as if the save states are in memory? I'm not seeing any files being written to the memory stick and they are no longer available if you exit th app. So anyway, if and when you do start writing them to stick would it be possible to prefix the file name with the name of the game loaded. For example if I'm playing MULE.D64 then the save game file could be MULE001. That way at least one save per game would be available.

2. Saving is something that needs to be done quickly. So the save button works great. However loading doesn't really matter. So far I've accidently bumped that button moving around and ruined a game I was playing three times! Oops! What if a one or two second delay was put on that button? So if it gets bumped, nothing will happen.

how can i hide the annoying corrupted image from the menu? if i use the sei psp tool pspvice doesn't start after hiden the corrupt image. if i rename the dirs by hand i got the same result. any hints?

c64PSP v0.2 does not even have full screen support or save states.But looks nice and has sound

PSPVice v0.2 has nice full scrren support and sudo save support .
    Be the number one emulator with sound and real save support

I have a jap 1.00 version psp and cannot get this emu to work. Can someone please give me a step by step guide and how you get this emu working. thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Philip James
    I have a jap 1.00 version psp and cannot get this emu to work. Can someone please give me a step by step guide and how you get this emu working. thank you.

http://www.psp-hacks.com/downloads.php

Get the SeiPSPTool.exe (sp Toolv.5)

Extract the C64 on your c drive in a folder
    Then use SeiPSPTool.exe (whole folder) Don't hide folder

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information