Thread: Acoustic guitar

Default Acoustic guitar

Hi, I recently bought an acoustic guitar for about RM90 after a discount of 11.11 for fun. I gave up after 1 week due to pain in my fingers. I am currently thinking of a Yamaha FG 850 Seagull S6 or a Farida R52. Any other alternative guitar with better value for money that fits into my budget? Also, tell me where I can watch guitar lessons.

Wow, this is a very good tool

Yes, I just love it, but not everyone can learn how to play.

Guitar is a whole country for adventure. One day, buying it will make you an incredibly profitable investment in your life. Change the strings, lubricate the neck, and in return-an infinite number of works, notes and tablature in the public domain. They say that the human Soul has strings. Moreover, they can both produce music and perceive music coming from outside. Since ancient times, music has been used by people to generate certain states and transmit any capacious, vital emotional images. For example, I learned to play using the Internet in jazz guitar tab and I'm very good at it.

Thread Information