Thread: Liquidation of the Seychelles company

DCEmu Rookie

Default Liquidation of the Seychelles company

Last year I registered a company in Seychelles, I wanted to do online business with this company. However, it turned out that it was very difficult for the company to register a bank account even on a transfer account. So I decided to close the company. I contacted the agent to start the process, but I need to pay $ 700 for the liquidation, and I need to specify the liquidator. I didnt know this process was so complicated. If you have any experience with this, please let me know. And what happens if I leave the company still in the registry without using it?

Oh, it's so terrible!

Well, I'll tell you straight out, you did a very stupid thing!!! Before you start running your business in another country, let alone doing it online, you should have studied the whole process and only then start creating your own business. Fortunately, you still got away with it, at one time I was badly burned in China, because of ignorance of the laws, I lost my business and all my money. In addition to all this, I remained in debt to the credit company and the tax service. I advise you to study the laws of the country next time and improve your knowledge of the economy. You can read about it here https://thecentsofmoney.com/why-liqu...worth-matters/. There's a lot of interesting information there. I wish you good luck and get your problems sorted out as soon as possible.

DCEmu Newbie

In fact, you need to be very careful in doing business or investing money. I know a lot of stories about how criminals robbed people who just wanted to make a profit and multiply their savings. One of these people Ilya Surkov. You will really be surprised that he not only managed to escape punishment in his home country, but also continues his unfair business in London.

Thread Information