Thread: Forex trading is a new hobby

Default Forex trading is a new hobby

Since COVID-19 is obviously ruining all my plans for the summer, I started studying forex.
    Is anyone engaged in / finished trading? How did it turn out for you?
    Also, what do you guys think of Shiva Krishnan on YT? It seems to me that I am a real professional trader who shares instructions.

Shiva Krishnan is a interesting guy to watch.

I've been trading for 2 years and it's quite beneficial for me.

Shiva Krishnan is a nice guy and a true professional. I've been watching his channel for 6 months already - always informative and with fun.

Answering your question about forex trading - even if you watched thousands of tutorials, videos, or read plenty of books - you still don't have enough knowledge in forex trading. I guess it's mostly about your experience in forex, knowing how to perform in most situations. And don't forget about luck too. If you're not lucky enough, you won't have success here. I've been trading for 3 years, read plenty of articles on Investous and other platforms, and still don't think that I have enough knowledge.

DCEmu Newbie

I bet forex is a hobby in general.

It's nice that the pandemic got you into the forex market! I tend to believe that financial education is the key to a successful life. People learn the time value of money, and this is by far the most important lesson about it! Forex and cryptocurrency is the beginning of a new financial era. Soon people will start investing in gold, just like our ancestors did. I have analyzed the tendencies of the exchange rate and the gold depreciation (here is a link https://goldtrends.net/ ), and I can say that Forex market is going to boost after this pandemic!
    Last edited by jenosiom; July 28th, 2021 at 22:06.

DCEmu Newbie

Personally, I believe that such a serious type of activity as Forex trading cannot be just a hobby, because you have to spend money, a lot of money. These things should be taken seriously if you do not want to lose a large amount.
    I advise you to start learning trading as soon as possible and these tips about forex trading can help you with this. With this information, you will learn the basics of Forex trading and thereby lay the foundation for becoming a successful trader in the future.

Thread Information