Thread: How Is The Business Going In These Crazy Times?

Default How Is The Business Going In These Crazy Times?

How are you doing in these economic conditions?

I'm here in San Francisco, where we've been at a "shelter in place" for 5 days while I'm writing this. Most businesses are closed, there are few cars or people on the streets, queues at grocery stores. Stories of impending doom in all the media. Economists predict a recession or even a depression. Traffic to my site has decreased by 25% over the past 2 weeks. My mailbox is half full, as before...

But I'm busy! And more and more work continues to arrive.

I have no explanation. The last recession damaged my business for 2 years. This thing causes a small spike! I really hope that this will last for a long time...

Anyway, I'm just trying to figure out how everyone is doing there. Well, I hope so.

It's hard to make money in these crazy pandemic times, but it's possible when you know how to do it. I found a great article on the Yourmoneygeek website. I saw one of the best explanations of ways about how to make and save money with this financial advisor there.
    It's harder to save money than earn it sometimes, and when you know how to do both, you will have no problems. A financial advisor can help you a lot. Many think that they don't really need one, but everyone is better of with one. You should try it out for sure.

DCEmu Newbie

Bad, really bad man...

DCEmu Newbie

In fact, many entrepreneurs are not having the best times now, because due to the corona virus pandemic, many of them still have not been able to realize that business has completely moved from offline to the Internet and in order to be successful in this field, you need to play on its rules. First of all, I can recommend you buy google reviews from https://accfarm.com/
    This will allow you to increase customer loyalty to you and create the illusion that your business is in demand, and, accordingly, it will become a bait for new customers.

Thanks for the information. I am glad I have found your post. I am a college student and I want to buy assignment, so I was searching for the help online and while I was looking for it online, I have found your post. I would love to share your post with my friend who is always there to help me.
    Last edited by DonSAlexander; August 31st, 2021 at 16:31.

Thread Information