Thread: Intercompany trading

Default Intercompany trading

Hello, Experts,

I got confused about the concept associated with intercompany trading. Below are the steps that I have set up, could you please let me know everything that I missed.

Installation:

1. The intra-holding setup in GL and the provided sending company and receiving company.

2. Create a supplier in company 1 and click on the intra-company and specified trade relations between the supplier in company 1 and the customer in company 2.

3. The product/product was created and released for both companies.

I am waiting for your opinions!

In my opinion, you have indicated everything correctly, although maybe I am wrong

Since no trend on the chart is visible as a straight line, correctly timing your entry can be challenging. There will always be pullbacks and periods of consolidation. Fortunately, timthomas.co tend to form predictable continuation patterns, yet they often offer desirable entry opportunities. Triangles, flags, pennants, and rectangles are the most important of these chart patterns, and they are widespread in both upward and downward trends. They rarely, if ever, look like perfect geometric shapes, but to the experienced eye, they can nonetheless provide excellent evidence of basic price movement, which is vital information

Thread Information