Thread: Learning to Drive a Class A

DCEmu Newbie

Default Learning to Drive a Class A

Have you never driven a van, what suggestions do you have to learn how to drive a Class A car correctly? Should we hire an instructor, or should we just watch a few YouTube videos for tips, and then get behind the wheel to learn in free parking lots and open roads?

It depends on what you call a van. Class A is up to 2.5 tons. Therefore, I'm not sure if you have chosen the right category.

Yes, you can watch different videos and study theory, but you can't do it without practice and a good instructor.

You are right. This is really uncomfortable. The same situation is with swimming. Also, the data is shown incorrectly on display. But toggle the button each time when I get to the end of the pool is a nightmare. You know, when I drive, my pulse rises to the same extent as when I swim. I'm just a beginner, and so far, I feel not confident behind the wheel. I signed up for a defensive driving course online. They offer a simplified program for those who want to know how to drive safely. To be honest, I conscientiously studied at a driving school, and I learned everything. But I feel that I am missing some secrets and tips for a more confident and safe ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfredolch View Post
    You are right. This is really uncomfortable. The same situation is with swimming. Also, the data is shown incorrectly on display. But toggle the button each time when I get to the end of the pool is a nightmare. You know, when I drive, my pulse rises to the same extent as when I swim. I'm just a beginner, and so far, I feel not confident behind the wheel. I signed up for a defensive driving course online. They offer a simplified program for those who want to know how to drive safely. To be honest, I conscientiously studied at a driving school, and I learned everything. But I feel that I am missing some secrets and tips for a more confident and safe ride.
    Yes, I agree with you! Thank you for the information.

Thread Information