Thread: How to find travel buddy with the same interest in photography?

DCEmu Newbie

Default How to find travel buddy with the same interest in photography?

I'm really curious about it. I'd love to go on photography trip to Europe, grab the flight deal to Portugal, rent an apartment for a week, explore the city from any possible photographic perspective: landscape, city, night photography, architecture... you name it. Dig into local culture, away from the tourist crowd. I don't want any organized tours when I have to pay twice or even three time for something I can get solo on my own. I'd like to find the traveler to share the apartment cost, which gives the opportunity to get better stay for the half of price.

I asked the photographers in local club, so far no one responded. I searched meet up groups, again, they all are more about an extra cost which I'm not going to pay. I've searched travel buddy's sites, but they are all about different kinds of travel, and kind of "gray" area, sometimes it's hard to understand is it dating while travel, or something like that?

Anyway, does anyone know the place when photographers can get travel buddy for the travel with photography in mind, outside the group?
    I know for sure that it's extremely annoying for non-photographer to travel with our breed. ))) It should someone on the same page.

few people in the days of covid will travel for the sake of photos

Hey, bro. My wife is a photographer, and she is pregnant. Therefore, we very often go to be photographed when it occurs to her. She decided to photograph the landscapes of Germany (we are from the USA), but what can you not do for the sake of the woman you love. We looked at the train schedule in https://www.dbreiseauskunft.com/de/, and found the right train, which brought us to this place. God, how much joy there was in her. Then she was offended with me for not bringing her here earlier, and burst into tears. Well, what can I say, the quirks of pregnant women, lol. By the way, after that we often began to go to Germany, the view is really ****ing awesome

DCEmu Newbie

If you want to get truly atmospheric pictures, I advise you to turn your attention to chernobyl tours. An abandoned city with its own unique history. Here you will catch inspiration and be able to make a truly original photo shoot.

DCEmu Newbie

Hello Friend. If you can find yourself a good dating platform and are constantly looking for something really good, then here is a good gay dating site. Visit it and you can get the information you need to meet new people. Good luck and Happy New Year.

DCEmu Newbie

Feelings are something special and if you want to find a good woman a d to make love with her, I suggest to open a dating website https://www.together2night.com/kansa...personals.html and to get in touch with interesting people out there. It might be really amazing amazing option if you are looking for love to make a family. Girls right there are really funny, like to chat and to communicate with you without any problems like I suppose! Recommend!

Thread Information