Thread: A solid software foundation for my business

Default A solid software foundation for my business

What have you heard about presenting the ultimate building block for business success?

<p>
    Any advise?</p>
    Last edited by CameronMcGrath; July 31st, 2021 at 11:21.

DCEmu Rookie

Well, there are a lot of apps and software for business on the internet like Parthenon, Zoho one, CRM platform and etc. For what purposes exactly do you need software?

Presentations, as it seems to me, this is more traditional for meetings. Unfortunately, there is no research on this issue, but for sure on the effectiveness of the business other factors than presentations influence. I don't want to give estimates because I in no way consider myself an expert on this issue, but I want to explain my point of view.
    In the late 90's I was doing business training in Los Angeles and met some very successful entrepreneurs. These people were sharing their secrets of success with me. I couldn't understand why some people were able to realise their potential and others were not. I was able to talk to one of them. They gave me this advice: Look, I don't know much on my own, mostly I pay the right people who are in the business of providing professional tips and advice on all aspects.

Quote Originally Posted by mobazikin View Post
    Well, there are a lot of apps and software for business on the internet like Parthenon, Zoho one, CRM platform and etc. For what purposes exactly do you need software?
    A CRM system is definitely something that's worth investing in

<p>
    <span data-sheets-formula-bar-text-style="font-size:13px;color:#000000;font-weight:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:'Arial';font-style:italic;text-decoration-skip-ink:none;">Yeah, but I would not say CEM is more important than CRM. CEM is that tool that helps you to understand customer&#39;s needs and this is the most important thing in any business. I own a mini-market in my hometown and this is a pretty good business. I make a good profit on it. I would recommend you this site https://wxora.com/crm-vs-cem/, you can find there some useful things for you. I always wanted to be an entrepreneur and make money for a living without spending my life on a boring job. The lessons I learned since the first startup I didn&#39;t have success in, are -- organize your business plan effectively. Don&#39;t neglect CRM or CEM tools in your business. They both are helpful and needed. </span></p>
    Last edited by Coilavana; August 31st, 2021 at 20:21.

Thread Information