Thread: How long after surgery before you can...Smoke marijuana?

Default How long after surgery before you can...Smoke marijuana?

Okay, I don't want to be told that smoking weed is illegal and harmful to you. I know it's not the best thing in the world, but I also don't smoke that often. However, I am the type of person who is often on the edge, I often worry about things that I can't control, and sometimes I really like smoking because it makes me relax and just enjoy life a little more. For ME, pot makes me feel the way I think other people feel with alcohol. Alcohol for me makes me feel like I'm out of control, and it makes me tired. I would be fine if I never drank alcohol again, if I could eat weed from time to time.
    I have 3.5 weeks after the operation. I know that smoking is bad for the wallet. I don't want to ruin my bag, so I'm asking, when do you think it will be possible to do this again?
    I'm not worried about chewing or anything like that, when I smoke, I'm mostly thirsty and drink water/low-calorie drinks, if I ever get real "chewy" ones, I always have healthy snacks like apples or carrot sticks.
    So, for people who also indulge in some recreational weed, when did you smoke again? Were you hurt, were you okay, did you feel like you should have waited longer? I'm just trying to make an informed decision.

I don't think you should take any chances. Yes, smoking in the right way does not cause much harm, yet your body has not recovered.

When your stitches finally tighten. I think you should get a full recovery. However, it all depends on what kind of surgery you had and how you feel now. Unfortunately, there is no consensus on such issues, and you should rely only on your own feelings and doctor's prescriptions. I think you should talk to him.
    The main thing is to buy a quality product. It is essential. I myself recently found a store where you can buy good strong edibles. I am delighted with their products.
    Therefore, be extremely careful, and it is better not to take risks.

Thread Information