Thread: The easiest video editor

DCEmu Newbie

Default The easiest video editor

Hello! Which video editor do you find the easiest to learn? I want to start editing videos, but I cannot choose a video editor, because there are so many of them!

DCEmu Newbie

I would advise you on Sony Vegas. Learning to work with this video editor is not so easy, but the end result will please you, because if you learn how to edit really well in this video editor, then you can create really cool stuff!

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Cub3 View Post
    I would advise you on Sony Vegas. Learning to work with this video editor is not so easy, but the end result will please you, because if you learn how to edit really well in this video editor, then you can create really cool stuff!
    Are there free versions of this video editor or will I have to pay anyway?

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Spac3R View Post
    Are there free versions of this video editor or will I have to pay anyway?
    You can download cracked version.

DCEmu Newbie

Hey! Personally, I have been using Sony Vegas for quite some time and this software is really good, but its functionality over time became too limited for me, so I started looking for alternatives and eventually chose Movavi Video Editor: https://www.movavi.com/imovie-for-windows.html
    To my surprise, even the free version of this program works just fine and has a huge number of useful features that you would have to pay for in other video editing software.

I see how everyone shoots great videos on YouTube, how did they learn to edit so?

Can you suggest any good video editors?

Behind every successful video is a powerful editing tool. Anyone can record a video, but it's the video editing software used that makes it compelling. There are several reasons why you should use video editing or editing software for YouTube, the main one being to trim a clip or merge two clips. Moreover, sometimes you need to insert text into a video clip, and that's what video editing software comes in handy for. It is essential to know how to use stock icons correctly; it is better to get them from https://video-editor.online/. The advantage is that you can download icon sets for desktop, windows, vista, mac, myspace, Twitter, Facebook, iPhone, etc.

I know the feeling! As soon as I started learning how to use video editors, I had this problem too. Everything I tried was too complicated, but I just needed a simple interface with the minimum required number of tools to edit video for my home archive! Found this editor https://www.fastreel.com/ I can say it's one of the best programs for fast editing today... Interesting transitions, effects - everything is perfectly clear. Even without studying the instructions, I did everything almost immediately. Whoever decides to do video editing, I strongly recommend this program

Thread Information