Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advice on starting e-commerce website! PLEASE.

DCEmu Newbie

Default Advice on starting e-commerce website! PLEASE.

Hi guys.
    I’ve been thinking a lot about starting my very first e-commerce website with a focus on kitchenware. But I just have some questions before I go forward.

• What are the best websites to buy wholesale from besides Alibaba?
    • When you buy in bulk, what is the best way to keep that inventory? ——a lil backstory: I live in a small apartment so I am worried I’m not going to have enough space. Is it a good idea to rent out a storage unit? PLEASE SUGGEST.
    • After buying wholesale, can you market as your own product?
    • Is Shopify or Wix the best website to set up site?

I know these may be dumb questions and that is why I need your guys help. Would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!

DCEmu Newbie

I'll answer your questions below but first, some general advice before launching: you should really test your business model before buying inventory.
    this is how you do it: create a quick online store or landing page on Wix, Payllery, or Weebly for example (I would not advise Shopify at first as it's a bit more work to get up and running), and just pretend you have the products ready to sell.
    Then advertise your "store" and try to get a few sales. Make sure you actually receive payments via PayPal or credit card. As soon as someone orders from you, just refund the order and tell the customer "sorry we're out of stock, I'll let you know when we get more".
    This way, the customer is not that disappointed, but most importantly, you validated your business idea.
    When you are confident you can get customers and sell them your product in a scalable way, this is the time to buy inventory. But please don't commit thousands of dollars before testing your market!
    ok your answers:
    1- depending on your industry, there are tons of wholesalers. Check the ones already in your country as they will help you avoid import duty fees etc.
    2- it depends on your distribution model. If you intend to ship everything yourself, you should have your products close at hand. Again, don't rent a storage unit until you have orders flowing in. Just pack your apartment as long as possible and make sure the business picks up before moving out.
    3- if your product is unbranded, it is generally ok to rebrand.
    4- depending on your technical skills, Shopify or Wix may or may not be your best choice. Shopify is extremely powerful but more work than Wix. There are even more lightweight solutions like BigCommerce or Payllery. Just pick one you feel comfortable managing on a day to day basis.
    Good luck!

DCEmu Newbie

I can give you one great piece of advice on how you should start your e-commerce business: first of all, you should develop your website and find a team of professionals who can regularly maintain it and prevent malfunctions. The guys at https://belvg.com/magento-support can help you with this.
    These guys help maintain hundreds of e-commerce sites every day and they do their job at the highest level!

You can find all the information you need on this site by clicking on the link https://wellmage.com/migration-to-magento-2

You can find all the information you need on this site by clicking on the link migration to magento 2

I advise you to follow the link if you are interested in e-commerce and module-presta

Default BelVG

After seeing all the comments, I realized that you can find the information you need by following the link to this website belvg.co

When I saw all the comments, I realized that you can find the information you need by following the link to this website

Default BelVG

Upon seeing all the comments, I found that you can find the information you need by following the link to this website

Default commerce

I've looked through everything people have written here and realized that you can find the information you need by following the link to this website https://englishbaby.com/findfriends/...detail/2352724

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information