Thread: Chainsaw Carving: Husqvarna Vs Stihl

Default Chainsaw Carving: Husqvarna Vs Stihl

We will need a new chainsaw soon. I would like a blade from 18 to 20 inches and enough power. Struggling with a crappy homelite brand hand saw from home depot, and she has the time to replace it instead of spending money on repairing it. The saw gets bogged down under the load, it takes forever to cut down a tree, and I need more energy. It has a 16-inch panel, which is too small to the touch, I prefer 18 or 20 inches. Plus, the electric cord always gets in the way and disconnects; I don't mind gasoline power or even mixing the two bars.

The big question is Husqvarna vs. Stihl. I would like to consider premium brands, as I believe that you get what you pay for. I have both dealers located near me, so support is not an issue. I would like to buy from one of these outdoor power equipment dealers, not from Home Depot/Lowes.

According to its intended purpose, it will be used irregularly (about once a month), mainly for cleaning trees and chopping firewood. I know you can't go wrong with either, but what do you guys say?

I also prefere blade from 18 to 20 inches, it is really very convenient dimension

<p>
    I remember my dad had Husqvarna Chainsaw. I do not know if it was perfect. But since her father chose her, then I think he made the right choice. In fact, at the moment in the world, there are many manufacturing companies of the best miter saw. Which can compete well with prominent brands. They offer the same qualitative product with identical characteristics at a reasonable price. Therefore, there is no point in overpaying and choosing for a long time.</p>
    Last edited by Alfredolch; August 29th, 2021 at 18:29.

Thread Information