Thread: Extract text

Default Extract text

I have a few images with text on them and I would like to extract the text in a document. I know I can type it, but maybe there are easier methods.

There are multiple text extractor tools online. Do some research and you'll find one to meet your requirements.

<p>
    Of course, there are more straightforward methods. You need to find the application on your smartphone. If you dont have an app on your phone that can extract text from an image in an instant, I recommend the https://textsniper.app/ for this. This app helped me when I was still in college. I did the fastest work of anyone, and no one understood how I did it. At the time, I didnt want to share this app with anyone. It was like a treasure that gave me good grades. Its good that no one knows about it until now. I wouldnt want to be bullied because of it.</p>
    Last edited by dusakyn; September 10th, 2021 at 01:38.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)