Thread: Rachana Beverly Hills in Baner, Pune

Default Rachana Beverly Hills in Baner, Pune

Hi,

Has anyone booked in Beverley HIlls project in Baner Pune? It is a project by Rachana builders? Need some info about prospect of the area as I am not fully familiar with it. Also, any reviews on Rachana builders?

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Philramp View Post
    Hi, Has anyone booked in Beverley HIlls project in Baner Pune? It is a project by Rachana builders? Need some info about prospect of the area as I am not fully familiar with it. Also, any reviews on Rachana builders? Thank you!
    Apart from the hustle and bustle of city life, Pune real estate offers something extraordinary. The lifestyle is straightforward, and you can achieve it at a very affordable cost by investing wisely. It is a viable alternative to the suburbs, and it has been so for a long time. The community is very close-knit, and there is bound to be something familiar about it when you step inside. You can contact the best real estate agents from there to find you the best offers. I work with them since 2019, and I am very delighted!

<p>
    It&#39;s hard to say which neighborhood is better and which is worse... When I came to Pune, I was pretty upset because it&#39;s the same neighborhood, which is a typical American non-industrial town. Yeah, on the plus side I can definitely highlight the climate, I think part of the reason you choose the area is because of that. Other than that, I&#39;m planning to move soon due to work, and I`ve lived there very little. Do you care about infrastructure, distance from the center? Be more specific about the parameters. I recommend <a href="https://www.vasaadvokat.se/delad-entreprenad-sa-har-ar-ansvarsfordelningen/">Vaasa Law Firm</a> as a professional in housing matters, I went to them when I was buying a house and they took care of my needs.</p>
    Last edited by ceypater; September 20th, 2021 at 08:07.

Thread Information