Thread: Sex Doll Discussion

Default Sex Doll Discussion

Anyone here have or want to have a life size sex doll?

Curious to know what you all think.

Quote Originally Posted by Philramp View Post
    Anyone here have or want to have a life size sex doll? Curious to know what you all think.
    Hey,
    Philramp
    . What exactly kind of body do you prefer? My first sex doll was a gift from my friends. It was a mini model without steel parts. After divorce, I bought my first real-size sex doll. I could not think about playing with another type of it—the realized looks like a real woman with well-designed parts of the body. In addition, you can customize your sex doll to fit you better. My sex doll is very similar to my ex, and every time I play with her, it reminds me of good old times.

DCEmu Newbie

Sie suchen eine Sexpuppe als Ihre Sexpartner? Oder eine Sexpuppe als Kunstwerk? Dann sind Sie hier genau richtig! Es ist sehr wichtig für uns, Sexpuppe anzubieten, die den Geschmack der Kunden treffen und an welchen Sie lange sich erfreuen können.

So, als globale Firma, die niemals schläft, arbeiten wir rund um die Uhr daran, Neue Real Doll zu entwickeln–jahrlich mehr als 200 neue Sex Doll in den aktuellsten Aussehen und zu attraktiven Preisen. Somit bieten wir Ihnen ein riesiges Sortiment an Silikonpuppen für jeden Geschmack. Lassen Sie sich bei uns in die Welt der Sexy, Aufreizend und Leidenschaft verführen.

DCEmu Newbie

Sex dolls are available in a variety of shapes and sizes, which allow them to be used by a wide range of people regardless of age. The main characteristic of these toys is that the dolls themselves come to life. In other words, they act and respond to whatever commands are being given by the owners. This may in fact be the main cause why these types of toys are becoming more popular with men and women of all ages.

Sex dolls have been designed to provide a complete sexual experience and to simulate the act of sex. If you are planning to purchase a doll, make sure that you get one that is comfortable to wear, has realistic features, and is made from high quality materials. Remember that your choice must be an item that you feel happy and contented using. Never make sexual purchases based on impulse, but rather choose an item that you are going to use for a long time.

Thread Information