Thread: Can anybody here help identify what dental procedure I may need?

Default Can anybody here help identify what dental procedure I may need?

I don't know if I can get the help here, but due to neglect on my teeth, along with being scared of dentists and healthcare in general, my teeth need a little seeing to. The issue has been that my two front teeth have kind of worn and there's a gap at the base of the tooth which I can feel with my tongue. I don't know what kind of issue this is and what procedure it would require. I think they may need some kind of filling, but not sure. As I say, they have basically worn underneath the teeth, i guess from sodas over the years. My teeth look decent aesthetically, but only a real close up the damage is noticeable. It is bugging me because I don't know what would need to be done or how much it would cost. I am only on a modest income, so I can't really afford to pay to go private unfortunately. Just curious if you guys could help me identify the issue.

I suppose you still have a root canal in your teeth . And you need to go to the dentist as soon as possible, because if you do not start treatment now, you will have to treat all your teeth later and it is much more difficult and expensive. Contact a good clinic where professionals work because it is very important. Also pay attention to the doctors and cleanliness in the premises. Doctors are obliged to carry out the entire procedure of examination and treatment with high-quality medical sterile gloves. Good luck to you! And do not delay the treatment.

Thread Information