Thread: Cosmetic products

Default Cosmetic products

Hi community, maybe you have information on working with cosmetic products.
    What kind SPE can used for extraction oxidation dyes from ready-made hair dyes.
    Example: 1-Naphthol, Toluene-2,5-Diamino Sulfate , 2,6 – Diaminopyridine, 2,4 –Diaminophenoxyethanol HCI, 2 Amino-3- Hydroxypyridine, etc.

And what kind SPE can used for Extraction of preservatives from finished cosmetic products (shampoos, masks, balms, creams, etc.)
    Example: Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Cetrimonium Chloride.

I don't know what are u talking about, man.

I use facial cosmetics every day, but I don't understand anything about chemical formulas and names because my friend works in a Korean company called Stayve Korea. She constantly gives me different products from this company. She recently gave me a face cream, a unique lipstick to improve the lips, and she also said that she wanted to provide me with products used for mesotherapy. By the way, someone once heard about mesotherapy, and I have no idea what it is. I would appreciate it if someone explained in a few sentences what it is. Good luck to everyone! Thanks for the answers!
    Last edited by Alfredolch; October 25th, 2021 at 12:10.

DCEmu Newbie

I also heard the info that Korean cosmetics is the best, it is really important to pay attention to that factor as well. But I would like to get a professional consultation.

DCEmu Newbie

I was always supporting my health and in order to maintain it better, I tried different health care options and 3 day juice cleanse was a really effective opportunity, which helps to detox the body and to feel much more better. I was worrying that I will feeling hungry, but it wasn't so. There are all the important and necessary elements and minerals.

Thread Information