Thread: Urine drug test

Default Urine drug test

I've been testing my partner for 3 weeks now, and the test comes back negative. I just wanted to ask for advice, is it possible to cheat a urine test?

He does the test when he's with me, so I don't know if I'm just being paranoid right now, but I heard people washing bodies there a couple of hours ago with various things, like water, baking soda, etc.

Any advice, it's just that this situation I'm in has upset me so much and made me paranoid, because my husband was never like this until he got into bad company at work.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronMcGrath View Post
    I've been testing my partner for 3 weeks now, and the test comes back negative. I just wanted to ask for advice, is it possible to cheat a urine test? He does the test when he's with me, so I don't know if I'm just being paranoid right now, but I heard people washing bodies there a couple of hours ago with various things, like water, baking soda, etc. Any advice, it's just that this situation I'm in has upset me so much and made me paranoid, because my husband was never like this until he got into bad company at work.

Uhh, but with you the situation is not so cheerful

Hey, as far as I know these tests can't be cheated, especially if they're done in the presence of a third party. Medicine and science in the century in which we live, is quite developed, so there should be no room for error. But in order for you to understand how this mechanism works both medically and scientifically, you can try to start making a reserch. I still did a few tests when I was doing performance sports and I'm sure they were all negative. Our doctors, even if we were athletes, proposed us to study, since in the future to know how alone to analyze the causes and effects. So, click TO read MORE

Thread Information