Thread: Help -- Trying to run LED strip light on a battery

Default Help -- Trying to run LED strip light on a battery

Hi. I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong and I know the experts here will tell me.

I bought 10MM 2Pin 5050 string lights and I cut a strip into 30" length which is powered by this AC adapter: input 100 to 240V ~1.6A 50/60hz output 12V 6A.

I'd also like to power another 30" length strip using a battery, so I used a battery holder and one of this battery: LiCB A23 12V Alkaline 23A Battery.

It works but it's just a slight glow compared to the strip with the AC adapter attached. What kind of battery set-up should I have used?

<p>
    You don&#39;t do anything wrong, just as much as you need to perfect the system.</p>

I believe that you did nothing so wrong, the problem being of a different nature. I have filled the entire yard with lights, and it is beautiful, especially in the evening when I rest with my family. At you can be a problem in terms of the quality of the cables you bought. I believe that the best threads and lights you can find the quality led strip. Since much depends on what voltage and how all the cables were joined to your mechanism, another nuance to which you need to draw attention lies in how you unite all the necessary, in case of anything, you can contact me, and I&#39;ll give you some more advice.

Thread Information