Thread: Do you know the latest innovations in interior design?

Default Do you know the latest innovations in interior design?

Hello. Do you know the latest innovations in interior design? I understand that not everyone is competent in this matter, but you should contact a professional if you are planning a repair. My designer friend said he loves glass floors. Glass Floor gives an unusual look to the room and attracts visitors' eyes. This solution will be very relevant in the spa and the restaurant.

spam

If I need a renovation, I ask my friend the designer and he creates, and I pay, it’s not very interesting to follow the novelties in the interior.

<p>
    Quote Originally Posted by urongamon View Post
    If I need a renovation, I ask my friend the designer and he creates, and I pay, it&rsquo;s not very interesting to follow the novelties in the interior.
    <br />
    <br />
    In fact, it makes sense, because the friend who creates your interior does as he sees, but the thing is, you&rsquo;re going to live there, not your friend. For example, when I was making renovations in my apartment, I appealed to the help of various magazines for interiors and came across an ad with <a href="https://www.radiatoroutlet.co.uk/" target="_blank">https://www.radiatoroutlet.co.uk/</a> and decided to buy. It was a worthwhile purchase because it updated the view of my bathroom.</p>
    Last edited by jimoltem; May 27th, 2022 at 17:19.

Quote Originally Posted by jimoltem View Post

In fact, it makes sense, because the friend who creates your interior does as he sees, but the thing is, you’re going to live there, not your friend. For example, when I was making renovations in my apartment, I appealed to the help of various magazines for interiors and came across an ad with affordable bathroom radiators and decided to buy. It was a worthwhile purchase because it updated the view of my bathroom.
    thanks for sharing that, bro

Thread Information