Thread: Guitar Hero: On Tour

Blog Entries

NDS Guitar Hero: On Tour

Newly released:

features
    Packaged with a revolutionary Guitar Hero™ Guitar Grip™ peripheral that fits snugly into the DS
    Guitar Hero: On Tour has been designed specifically for the DS platform and will offer the DS audience an all-new compelling music experience

description
    Rock out to Guitar Hero on the DS with the Guitar Hero Guitar Grip and local wireless multi-player modes. Use the stylus to strum the touch screen like a true rocker. Select from a variety of classic rock, pop and alternative rock favorites. Guitar Hero: On Tour for the DS features over 20 monster tracks. Pick from 4 different game play modes.

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-...j-70-2nyb.html

Woo! This game is awesome! I brought it the day it came out >_<. Now I've heard all the complaints, mainly about the track list. I don't listen to rock music so my opinions unbiased, I just play the GH games and I think they all have their ups and downs on the songs. This is no exception. However, considering it's a DS game, it goes way above and beyond all the other rhythm games on the DS. The graphics are great and pretty smooth and it has 25 songs. Everyone says that's nothin but, look at EBA and Osu, those had like 18 or less, and these're high quality songs too. The guitar grip pretty much makes it like a real guitar hero game so I have no complaints about it. It's fun, regardless of the songs on there, so don't knock it till you try it :thumbup:

i dunno... i think i'll try an in store demo first. i played the console version recently and didn't enjoy it much.

Songs are not back, the extra peripherals are awesome, Hope they release more games under the Guitar Hero moniker that use the Guitar Hero Controller. The pick/stylus is a bonus. The songs, ehhh..., I would have gone with a better playlist, but not bad.

I'm seriously thinking about buying this. I know about the complaints, but I'm sure it's fun for a few quick plays on the go.

(also, 1st post. Look who's the new guy)

Quote Originally Posted by wraggster View Post
    Use the stylus to strum the touch screen like a true rocker.
    That's hardcore! :rofl:

DCEmu Newbie

only complaint that i have, would be after about 2-3 songs my wrist starts to hurt... so i have to put it down for about 1 minute to continue playing. not a big deal

great game. i loaded the rom onto my m3 so i don't have to keep switchin carts -_-

how? are you able to play without the extra buttons?

I sense a Frets on Fire application for the DS now that uses the guitar peripheral to control it on your PC. It should work like any other DS to PC application.

Thread Information