Thread: Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

Blog Entries

NDS Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

Newly released today:

A great chaos is overcoming the demon kingdom after the demon lord's death, the noblemen who have been lying low under great lord's influences now desires the throne for themselves. As the demon prince, you have to get to the throne before they do, by looking out for information in the castle and completing quests on the world map.

Meet a cast of enchanting characters, from demons to angels, make use of the wide spectrum of items in the game to aid your adventures, prove to the demon kingdom that as the demon prince, you are not only the rightful heir to the throne, the best fighter, but also the best person to lead them.

Nippon Ichi Software's highly acclaimed strategic RPG series spots an entertaining plot and adorably designed characters. The Nintendo DS™ remake of Disgaea: Hour of Darkness is in stock today, shipping as a region free Japanese version for US$ 48.90 only.

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-...j-70-2o92.html

Great news. With FFTA2 out and this following soon I'll be able to grind my butt off forever.

Quote Originally Posted by nightblade36 View Post
    Great news. With FFTA2 out and this following soon I'll be able to grind my butt off forever.
    say what?

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by wiggy fuzz View Post
    say what?
    Translation:

With Final Fantasy Tactics A2 and Disgaea just released, I'll be able to level like a world-of-warcraft maniac all over again...

Thread Information