Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there anyway to emulate Golden Sun, Golden Sun The Lost Age at near perfect now?

DCEmu Newbie

Default Is there anyway to emulate Golden Sun, Golden Sun The Lost Age at near perfect now?

Is there any way to run the Golden Sun games for GBA at near perfect state now? I remembered it running with very spoiled sounds and hangs few years back. Is it fixed now?

DCEmu Newbie

I vaguely remember trying the official versions of it. I never tried the unofficial builds by other people though.

As i tested these games in the latest official GPSP for 1.50 kernel (0.9 if i remember) , they run almost perfect, only sometimes you hear some strange noises , but nothing significant.
    I dont played so much... so i cant say if it will run fine entire game.

DCEmu Newbie

Hmmm. 1.5. So this means its won't work on Slim?

DCEmu Newbie

bump

Quote Originally Posted by nick2000 View Post
    bump
    no double post and no 1.5 does not work on slim

I've been playing the first golden sun this week, and mine crashes when getting the djinni in the first lighthouse.. it goes all NES-style blue scrambled screen crash. Bummer.

Wow that sucks but you all should check out qj.net psp updates and find the latest version of gbsp mine works perfect and as for golden sun theres no lag and no crashes i played both of them with no problems!And yes even beat the games. removed <--- go there ppl sign up and complete a few offers this site is so cool!!! i got an itouch 32 gb for free and it was shipped within a couple of business days!!! check it out!!

Quote Originally Posted by defmnowxy View Post
    Wow that sucks but you all should check out qj.net psp updates and find the latest version of gbsp mine works perfect and as for golden sun theres no lag and no crashes i played both of them with no problems!And yes even beat the games. removed <--- go there ppl sign up and complete a few offers this site is so cool!!! i got an itouch 32 gb for free and it was shipped within a couple of business days!!! check it out!!
    This is DCemu not QJ, Qj mainly just waits for us to find news and then takes it from us. We have all the files people need hosted on this site and please stop trying to refer people I would never trust a site like that so please stop posting it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information