Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Current Status on All 3 Fronts

PSP Coder

Default Current Status on All 3 Fronts

Hey guys. I feel like I owe you an update on the status of everything. Sorry for no updates recently but I have been very tired recently. I try to get some progress done but I am not getting much done.

- ngPsp -
    Well nothing new really. I sadly need to get in contact with neopop-uk this week again to discuss things. So sorry nothing is going on here.

- Nemo -
    Well Nemo is pissing the **** out of me atm. I can get as far as actualy having units looking for others on adhoc but when its time to call functions to connect I get nada.

I did however learn that adhoc uses a PSP's Mac Address as it's way of identifying other PSPs much like we use ips for our computers on the net. (guess this is probably duh but something new to me).

Anyways I will start posting some init code so people can start trying to get somewhere on adhoc. Also I am going to try finding out whats broken with psppets inet so I can try doing a online demo soon. It should be easy since their is the FTP program and psppet has discussed with me what would need to be looked into to get 2 psps working together over inet.

- Breath of Fire 3 -
    Well I finaly got my tool ripping and patching .emi game files for text. Yet I still need fix things and get other special cases handled.

Well that about it. I'm off to email neopop-uk

PSP Coder

Not like it really matters to you guys but I feel like a quick vent.

Nemo's being bad and i'm ready to start making sushi with him if it does not stop.

^ im having issues with the client psp. It waits to see if the server is there and it finds it but fails on trying to connect.

Dream Coder

Don't waste your time with neopop-uk, i've never been able to get any help from them past 'we can't help you'. =\

PSP Coder

Quote Originally Posted by quzar
    Don't waste your time with neopop-uk, i've never been able to get any help from them past 'we can't help you'. =\
    Actualy me and Neopop-uk have been in contact over neopop. He actualy contacted me first about reviving the project as a whole.

I sadly lost my reply email to him and end up getting too busy to spend another hour retyping an email to him.

He is already working on fixing the accuracy in cpu cycles.

Dream Coder

wow! lucky =P I couldn't get $#@! outta him lol. oh well, i've got elsemi to try to track down and pester now

Quote Originally Posted by quzar
    wow! lucky =P I couldn't get $#@! outta him lol. oh well, i've got elsemi to try to track down and pester now
    that is quite interesting... perhapes soon you might try to get in contact with him again.

is the breath of fire 3 thing gonna be released today?Soemone told me it was suppose to be released on saturday.

DCEmu Newbie

I have just one question, to which iso will the patch be?

PSP Coder

I never promissed a release today. Second we wont give an iso. we are still debating how it will be released.

DCEmu Newbie

i think it would be best if you just released the patch, because i think that many allready have the iso, or the game...

Really appreciate that you guys translate BoF III, i'm a huge fan of BoF..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information