Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [RELEASE]Wolfenstein 3D V4.5 - Wolf 3D Full version support!

Quote Originally Posted by AshTR View Post
    It has a date modified of 1994, so I guess it should be the DOS version from 1992.

Also, no save games and no config.wl6, just the files needed and the EBOOT.PBP.
    Must be the wrong files then.

I am sorry that I can't release them with the game. Makes it annoying for everyone.

Copyright is Copyright though.
    My Business (Games, Apps & More):

Gremlin Interactive

Freakin Sweet.:thumbup: Thanks Zack. Cant wait till the save game works right.

Too bad you couldn't have just supported the files from the CD and 1992 original if possible, since those are the ones most have that are legit. (Plus usually that's the illegal one on torrents too. At least on Demonoid anyway.)

EDIT: Found a floppy rip on BTJunkie. If you want to know the difference between the files...

The AUDIOT file is 310KB, the CD one is 313KB.
    The VGAGRAPH file is 296KB, the CD one is 270KB.
    The VSWAP file is 1,510KB, the CD one is 1,509KB.

(Should help the people looking for the original 1992 version instead of the modified 1994 CD one.)
    Last edited by AshTR; July 5th, 2008 at 23:36.

Quote Originally Posted by AshTR View Post
    Too bad you couldn't have just supported the files from the CD and 1992 original if possible, since those are the ones most have that are legit. (Plus usually that's the illegal one on torrents too. At least on Demonoid anyway.)

EDIT: Found a floppy rip on BTJunkie. If you want to know the difference between the files...

The AUDIOT file is 310KB, the CD one is 313KB.
    The VGAGRAPH file is 296KB, the CD one is 270KB.
    The VSWAP file is 1,510KB, the CD one is 1,509KB.

(Should help the people looking for the original 1992 version instead of the modified 1994 CD one.)
    It does support the 1992 files. There the ones I am using afaik. The demonoid ones have been proven not to work.

If they are on cd they might not be the original 1992 files. Wolf 3D (1992 version) was released on floppy disk.

If you like, send me the files from your cd and I will investigate why they don't work.

Edit :

Thanks I will add that to the filesneeded text file

Thanks!
    Last edited by Zack; July 5th, 2008 at 23:44.

Gremlin Interactive

Wink Wolfstein 3d

This works great thank for releasing the fullware version of the game. PM me if you want the original files from the 1992 version.

Quote Originally Posted by firemaster#1 View Post
    This works great thank for releasing the fullware version of the game. PM me if you want the original files from the 1992 version.
    Thanks

I am pretty sure I already have them

I have updated the filesneeded.txt file (on the first page) to be more specific.

It should be more helpful now

Edit :

I have created a thread for discussion on the next version (v5.0) of wolf3D. Please post your suggestions & ideas for the new version there please.

Remember if you don't tell me I can't fix/change it!
    Last edited by Zack; July 6th, 2008 at 00:29.

Gremlin Interactive

DCEmu Newbie

Wolf3D works great, but how to get SOD to work ?, it returns to the PSP dash :/

Quote Originally Posted by DjoeN View Post
    Wolf3D works great, but how to get SOD to work ?, it returns to the PSP dash :/
    Hi. This is the version for Wolf3d Only.

To run SOD please download the SOD version from this thread : http://dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=118770

Thanks

Gremlin Interactive

DCEmu Newbie

Hell yeah thanx for the update man, it`s like an update a day for Wolf3D lol , keep `em coming cant wait till all the bug`s are iron`d out . Keep up the good work, cant wait for the next update :thumbup::thumbup:

Very nice release indeed Zack

Runs great on my fat PSP running 3.52m33 via the game folder (set to 3.52 kernel).
    I had actually played the GBA version of wolf a fair bit through gpSP, this obviously blows that out of the water.

Thanks for all your hard work man, I'll have to find myself the SOD data files and check that game out.
    This looks so much nicer and runs great.

Sound effects play fine, I think I'm still used to the PC speaker sounds in all their cheesy glory though.

If people cant find the correct data files, Google 'wolf 3d floppy' and you shouldn't have much trouble.
    Bless those crazy Swedes.
    Last edited by bah; July 6th, 2008 at 03:50.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information