Thread: This sucks

DCEmu Newbie

Default This sucks

I finally got my psp downgraded to 1.50, and it is filled with homebrew/emulation. Now I realize that I wont be able to play Madden, because it requires 1.52 upgrade. So If i try out Madden, I lose all abilities for the homebrew/emulation?

no, with the awsome application Wab Version Changer 2.5, or the newer SXT version changer, you can "trick" your psp into thinking its a 2.00 or whatever so it can play all of the games!

DCEmu Newbie

Wow....where can i get this????

here u go... read carefully. AND IF U CHANGE UR FIRMWARE TO ANYTHING HIGHER THAN 1.50, DO NOT UPGRADE UR PSP!!! (example: if u use the WAB, and change ur firmware to 2.0, and leave it there, U MUST change it BACK to 1.50 b4 considering upgrading. otherwise u might brick ur psp).

wab version changer

da relic

DCEmu Newbie

Thanks

Is it possible to get the internet browser on this and other v2.00 features?

no! ur still a 1.5 inside. sorry... cant have everything....
    yet... mwahahahahah!!!

da relic

DCEmu Newbie

quick question.

does it even let you download and upgrade your firmware to 2.0 if you used wab changer to trick your psp into thinking you have a 2.0 (or is the only way to upgrade firmware now is to do it manually by loading the upgrader from your pc to your memory stick?)

just wondering in case my bro accidently tries to upgrade the firmware or something when i lend it to him this spring.

read my 1st post.

da relic

That would be NO!

Unless you change your firmware back to 1.50 with WAB you have a chance of bricking your PSP.

SO WARN HIM THAT IF HE TRIES TO UPDATE HW WILL DESTROY THE PSP!

It's really simple to NOT try and update. Because even if you didn't use the changer and he upgraded, you would have a chance of upgrading to 2.01 and then you just lost all your homebrew again!

Thread Information