Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: jEnesisDS 0.7.4 - Genesis Emulator for Nintendo DS

Quote Originally Posted by ESE150 View Post
    Is development on this project still going on? I really would love a version that supported S3&K.

Or Knuckles in the S3 stages. Or Hyper Sonic. Or Hyper Knuckles. Or Super Tails. Or the perfect endings. Or the secret areas and bosses for Knuckles in the S3 zones that are otherwise TOTALLY inaccessible. Or the ability to enable Debug Mode (not included in S&K, and hard as **** to enable in S3 with a emulator), along with the change-the-gravity-at-will cheat (not included in either S3 or S&K, or any other Sonic game for that matter).

Lord forbid some people like to enjoy a *full* game with *all* of its features unlocked.
    Thank you for the support.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ESE150 View Post
    Is development on this project still going on? I really would love a version that supported S3&K.
    Or even is development on any DS emulator still going on?!

I really can't remember the last time there was a worthwhile upgrade released for any emulators. For all intents and purposes homebrew for the DS seems to have slowed down to a stage where it seems pretty much dead now.

A lot of these developers asked for donations from their users, versus everyone wanting everything for free.

Quote Originally Posted by jesus 666 View Post
    I really can't remember the last time there was a worthwhile upgrade released for any emulators. For all intents and purposes homebrew for the DS seems to have slowed down to a stage where it seems pretty much dead now.
    You know funny thing is, I've been thinking that for the last few months. It seems to be at a stand still.

The author of no$gba with MIA over a year ago, which is why that hasn't been updated in ages. iDeaS continues to be updated, and I'm pretty sure there was an update within the past couple of weeks for something. Others are mostly dead.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread Information