Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Homebrew Browser v0.2.0b

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Gawker View Post
    would be nice but I'm having trouble finding the apps with the xml and icons included which is such a nice feature of the HBB. I'm not complaining about the HBB I've just never been able to tweak my Wii to function properly with the internet. For instance, if the list of applications on that page were each hlinks to the zipped version of the actual package downloadable by the HBB it'd be absolutely perfect.
    Google for "Homebrew Browser Icons". You should find a bunch.

The xml file is easy to create. Just copy an existing one from another app and edit it in notepad.

DCEmu Newbie

You're probably after something like this: http://www.lukegrangerbrown.uni.cc/hbb/

Too bad there are no links to zips from the images.

I cant seem to get the app to connect to the internet. Does anyone know why this is? Is it through USB only, or will it work wifi. I got my Homebrew channel to update automatically once. I dont know why it wont work. every single time it says it cant initialize. this was with versions 0.1 to 0.2b.

DCEmu Newbie

are you able to access the internet from opera browser/internet channel in your wii?
    is wiiconnect24 on?
    does your router work with your wii?

Quote Originally Posted by whYeNQue View Post
    are you able to access the internet from opera browser/internet channel in your wii?
    is wiiconnect24 on?
    does your router work with your wii?
    Yes, Opera works great, and the weather channel/wii connect 24 always works too.

I am currently using firmware 3.2 but i dont think that would have any effect on it. Maybe my routers firewall is blocking it. are there any ports a could forward. Does the app not use UPnP?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information