Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: NEO4ALL Beta-3 Released !

I think both player's controllers need to be plugged in before booting Neo4All...

Quote Originally Posted by KidQuaalude
    Chui - I have been testing Neo4All with my X-Arcade controller hooked to the dreamcast and it works great except for one problem - the player two joystick / buttons / start button on the X-Arcade does not seem to be recognised by Neo4All - none of the controls work If you are not familiar with the xarcade the connection from it just splits into two DC controller connections. Do you think this could be fixed? I hope so. It would be great to use my X-Arcade for proper 2 player fatal fury sessions!

just noticed if i plug only the player 2 connection in and then boot into neo4all, player 2 works but player 1 does not work once plugged back in...
    I have not a x-arcade joy, sorry. but you must plug your joysticks before neo4all runs.
    I only have 1 dragoncast arcade joystick (cheap version ) and works ok.

Anybody have any joysticks problem?

DCEmu Newbie

i am plugging both x-arcade joystick connections in before i switch the DC on...neo4all does not recognise ther being two joysticks in, it only responds to the joystick in port one. works fine with my dc controller tho.

Sorry but i don't know because NEO4ALL not work with 2 x-arcade joys and i haven't x-arcade joysticks for testing.

I know this is kinda going off-topic - but I just wanted to say that BETA 3 is brilliant - I have just spent a happy hour playing Metal Slug!

Thanks Chui.

DCEmu Newbie

i've been testing and i like the fixed screen ratio. also been playing metal slug 2 and i can't save/load properly. i save then turn off the DC. turn it back on and load neo4all b3, but it says my mem card is not formated. i just did it before. no saves load up either.

anyone have the same problem.

DCEmu Newbie

Really good release, apart from not playing sound in Sam Sho 1 and 2, which are the main two NEO CD games I use! I'll just keep beta 2 for them.

KoF95 runs brilliantly though!

I love the new loading screen, love the new aspect ratio/resolution etc.

Anyway - thanks for all the work!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information