Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phantasy Star Online LIVES!!!

Default Phantasy Star Online LIVES!!!

check out my sig

it's a type of mmorpg for dc, pc, xbox, and gamecube
    the dc, pc, and gcn version have private servers, which you can play for free legally, since the official server is closed.

if you play the pc version, be sure to check out my ship/sever, it will have regulary scheduled events

Quote Originally Posted by xuphorz
    check out my sig

it's a type of mmorpg for dc, pc, xbox, and gamecube
    the dc, pc, and gcn version have private servers, which you can play for free legally, since the official server is closed.

if you play the pc version, be sure to check out my ship/sever, it will have regulary scheduled events

that's not true at all. Official servers for DC are still up, I play on them with the rest of the legit dc users across the world all the time. Official GC and Xbox servers are probably still up as well. No point in playing on buggy servers full of hackers when sega offers the real thing.

dc and gc are down, i tried yesterday

dc and gc are down, i tried yesterday
    I'm on PSO dc right now. Euro and Jp servers are still up and running fine. No reason to jump ship (no pun intended) just yet.

weeird, i still can't get on
    oh, well. at least this works

Its called PSO Blue Wave or something... trial accounts and crap.. actually really cool!
    Just wish they updated with some newer character models and stuff... played it all on DC.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngel
    Its called PSO Blue Wave or something... trial accounts and crap.. actually really cool!
    Just wish they updated with some newer character models and stuff... played it all on DC.

blue BURST

Thumbs up

Thanks xuphorz!!!

This was very easy to set up on my PC. I haven't checked out the server situation yet. trying to get the time to build up a character a bit first. Do you know if there is any way to transfer characters from a Dreamcast save? Also is there any trainer or hack just to get a little built up more quickly? And lastly do you know if it's possible to use your own background music? Thanks again!!!

OK SCRATCH QUESTION #2!!!!
    ....I just checked your sight (doh)

trainer and/or hacks aren't allowed to post on this site, i don't believe. correct me if i'm wrong (anyone) but check schthack's site forums for more info on that topic

i believe that you can transfer dc to pc, but it's a hack too. check out there forums

trainer and/or hacks aren't allowed to post on this site, i don't believe. correct me if i'm wrong (anyone) but check schthack's site forums for more info on that topic

i believe that you can transfer dc to pc, but it's a hack too. check out there forums
    Getting DC games on PC servers? Does that mean we get the added benefits of any PC upgrades??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information