Thread: Transfer DVD's to your PSP!!!

Default Transfer DVD's to your PSP!!!

So I just found out that there's a way to transfer your DVD's onto your PSP. Very cool! One more way the PSP is better than the DS Has anyone else heard of this program? www.psptransfer.com

DCEmu Newbie

Default Does it really work?

I've tried so many programs to bring movies to my PSP but they didn't work. Whenever I got the last stage, transferring the movie to my PSP, I got an error message saying copy failed or move failed. Too bad there isn't a trial version. I would have to spend 50 bucks for nothing.

hmm, do you have a 512 memory stick? If you don't that might be a problem. No matter which program you use, you still need a memory stick :P

DCEmu Newbie

I'm using a 1 gig memory stick and have music and other things on it but still have plenty of room.

DCEmu Newbie

REALY?
    i use dvddecrypt to extract dvd,
    dvdshrink to edit ,
    pspvideo 9 to encode and transfer and have had no problems.

Cool

Ahh another worthless expensive piece of......software. Don't waste your money go to http://www.videohelp.com/ and learn how to extract vob files from your DVD then use PSP Video 9 for your conversions.

beamase THIS Post should help you out a bit. You may have had problems if you used wmv or 'old' avi files.

AJB2K3 - I think you may be overprocessing. I'm not very familliar with DVD Decrypter or DVD Shrink but if you can get a full vob using just one of them you'll be better off downsizing when you do the MP4 conversion in Video 9

Cool

OK I just checked out DVD Decrypter I've had it installed for a while now and haven't checked it out so I figured this was a good time.

You can set it to extract as one file:
    Mode> IFO I

Tools> Settings:

ISO Read Mode - File Splitting: NONE
    IFO Mode - File Splitting: NONE

The only snag I ran into is I don't know how to use the streaming process on this program. So even though I got English dialog as the default sound for the extracted vob when I converted it with Video 9 I got Spanish but you should definitely be able to cut down your processing and improving your overall file quality.

Thread Information