Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sony holding back on secret PS3 title

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowblind View Post
    I bet this is Sony's answer to the new Halo game coming out. Something tells me they JUST decided this super-secret game.

We'll see, won't we?
    Are you serious? That stupid looking Halo RTS, I'm sure Sony is shaking in their boots after seeing Microsofts quick easy money Halo spinoff. Sony's got Resistance 2. Little Big Planet, Socom Confrontation, Killzone 2, and Disgaea 3 coming out this year and you think they have to resort to starting rumors of secret games to get people excited about the PS3. I've seen stupid anti sony posts before but this is among the stupidest

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowblind View Post
    I bet this is Sony's answer to the new Halo game coming out. Something tells me they JUST decided this super-secret game.

We'll see, won't we?
    Seeimg as this game was was apparantly shown at the beginning of this year, i dont know they could have "JUST decided " anything.

And if it is still meant to be secret, with only one person to have knowledge of it outside of development, i dont really see how you can believe this is an answer to the latest Halo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information