Thread: Blitz 3D is simple... is lua the same?

DCEmu Newbie

Default Blitz 3D is simple... is lua the same?

I started working on a blitz 3d mmorpg using tcp/ip etc and was succesful enough to also start work on 3d models and sprites, hell here's what I came up with in Blitz3d some time ago... let me know what you think of the game graphics, it was quite fast about 30-50fps and the grass moved, the sky moved and water reflections were realtime.

Enjoy, so shall i start working on a mmorpg for psp I'm calling it Dark Legion...

DCEmu Newbie

*Reminder this took me 2 days to produce and the forum is no longer around, it was scrapped due to problems at the time, I started working on php sites for financial gain, I believe I have the skill to develope a mmorpg for PSP... with the quality of the graphics in that screenshot, and I'm talking about ONLINE gameplay here.

Blog Entries

the screenshot looks very cool

DCEmu Newbie

thanks wraggster blitz3d is really easy to use and can be used to produce a mmorpg of 255 players on one server , write the server in either the same language or write it in another, it allows tcp/ip and udp protocols, the libraries are huge, with direct3d 7 and various other cool things... what i tried to show in that screenshot was how nice i could make a mmorpg using my little brain ..

However i dont know C++ but get me a few coders, ill set up a team and get a mmorpg going that looks like the above, only better faster and more fun, on the psp

That looks insane dude. I'd even give it a test run to run around the enviroment. Looks bad ass.

Thread Information