... that a request forum be made.

I understand you guys have done a heck of a lot of work cleaning up the main site, and I really appreciate that, but there are a lot of things about the forums that could be cleaned up.

For example:

There is a Submit PSP News forum, PSP Emulation News forum, and a PSP Emulation and Homebrew forum. That's pretty much three forums for the exact same thing... I think it's a bit excessive, don't you? Couldn't we combine those into one?

Also in the PSP section, There's a PSP Development and Hacking forum, then a PSP Doom, Quake and Game Modding Forum, and a PSP Lua forum. To me, it naturally seems like the two latter forums should be sub-forums of the PSP Development and Hacking forum, you know? It's kind of... unorganized as it is now.

Those are just a couple of examples of many things I see wrong with the forums here.

I'm sure that I'm not the only one who see's these problems, so I'm requesting that a User Request Forum be made for everyone else who have complaints they would like to make about the current condition of the respectible DCEmu.co.uk Forums.

Thank you.