Thread: dos box (downloading/copy paste problems)

Default dos box (downloading/copy paste problems)

hi, i only just found out about the latest version of dosbox.

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/sho...d.php?t=124660

and i open the eboot to another page, copy all the characters and replace all the old characters of the old eboot file, and i get that corrupted icon.

can anyone lend a hand?

DCEmu Newbie

That eboot seems to be half of a 1.50 Kernel eboot.

Move the folder you have it in to GAME150, and if you have any 1.50 apps there make a copy of the folder with the '%', and rename it to whatever you have the folder with dosbox named. Just add a '%' at the end. (e.g, DosBox and DosBox%)

If you have a slim or do not have 1.50 kernel installed, then it won't work.

hi, thanks for replying.

Move the folder you have it in to GAME150, and if you have any 1.50 apps there make a copy of the folder with the '%', and rename it to whatever you have the folder with dosbox named. Just add a '%' at the end. (e.g, DosBox and DosBox%)
    sorry, i don't know what you mean, so i tried making a copy of the folder containing the eboot i was having trouble with, and adding the %, and it was 'corrupt'. then i got the older version of dosbox and added a file beside it called dosbox% and added the new eboot into that and it was 'corrupt'. then finally i tried switching the files in dosbox with the ones in dosbox% and the eboot loads ok, then it crashes before any sign of dosbox shows up.

EDIT: oh, and i have cfw 3.80 m33 and the 150 kernel of course and i have a phat psp

EDIT: actually, don't worry about it, qj had a already prepared dosbox, thanks anyway.
    Last edited by dark heart; July 31st, 2008 at 07:42.

Thread Information