Thread: Heeeeeeeeeeelp! What The Hell Do I Wrong???

Angry Heeeeeeeeeeelp! What The Hell Do I Wrong??? PSP DOWNGRADER DON'T WORK!

Hello there!

My Name is Michel and live in Belgium (europ)
    I try already many downgrader versions of misc (us, uk,d, b) PSP forums. BUT NONE WORK!!!!

I have no freaking ****ing clue what i do wrong!! I follow al the steps of evry godamnd forum, and nothing!

What happens by me evry time is this:

I make a update folder in geme folder on my psp and put the eboot inside, in the root menu the h and index file in the root of my psp and the TIF file in the photo folder of my psp.
    I unplug the usb, psp is still conectet to the powersuply. I go to the photo folder on my psp and open, and then???
    Like a crash i can do no $#@! anymore and after lets say 30sec he reboots on its OWN! No athor files where created ore what so ever.
    And if i go to the update file, bla bla don't neeed to upgrade bla bla, u know the line.
    SO WHAT DO I WRONG ORE WHERE GOES IT WRONG!!!!

Can somebode help me out here??!!

U can reach me mostly directly on [email protected] on my phone.

Tnx if somebody reacts and help me out.

Greetz

hmm...if u follow all directions exactly it would work but....
    maybe you put the files in MP_ROOT as opposed to just the root of the mem stick(ex; n:\) that you're supposed to...
    thats what i can think of right now....

did you name the folder you put in the PSP/GAME folder, did you name it UPDATE in all caps?!?!?!? and um... its suppose to freeze when you go to photos... and then your suppose to run the update...

my problem when i downgraded was that i didnt name the update folder UPDATE in all caps

and it does not go in MP_ROOT it just gos right in the memory stick, no folders..

those are the most common errors...but the update all caps thing is only important after you run the exploit to trick it to 1.0, but he's messin up on that, so just post back and see if thats the problem or not

DCEmu Newbie

Unpack this file direct to your mem stick.

In PSP/GAME/UPDATE/

Put the eboot for v.15

goto photo folder. Sometimes need to keep USB cable attached. Sometimes not.

A load of text comes up on screen. wait for a few seconds. At least until Memory stick light has stopped flashing.

Hold power button up to reset PSP.

Turn back on. Then goto the update. It should work.
    Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by PSP_Newbie
    hmm...if u follow all directions exactly it would work but....
    maybe you put the files in MP_ROOT as opposed to just the root of the mem stick(ex; n:\) that you're supposed to...
    thats what i can think of right now....

That was it what i did wrong, i took the guide to litteraly by the meaning of put the h and index files in : root

But i was not the only one dumbass , becouse i got a lot of reaction on my phone imail from athor guys that encounter identics probs like i had. So i was not the only dumb ass on that point.

The next thing i plan to do is to search for that homebrew where is evrybody talking about and what the main reason was for me to downgrade the psp back to 1.50 firmware.

But tnx for the reactions and help!

Thread Information