Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thinking about 2.00

DCEmu Newbie

I think so but most other emulators work fine. Try testing it out yourself.

Still has ROM loading issues. Probably because it's using some sort of kernel-mode debugging or programming. It's up to the GBA emulator author to make it play entirely in user-mode. Which, if he's someone optimized the code to use PSP-specific kernel-mode hardware functions, isn't going going to happen anytime soon.

2.00 loader is crap compared to the 1.5 format of loading the games you cant even get back to the home menu you have to hold the power button for like 10 secs to shut it off and its such a pain in the ass plus it plays less than half of the eboots that are out. Web Browser? Dont get me into that its stupid and your pretty pathetic if you have to surf the net on your psp think about it for a sec. . .its pathetic. 1.00 and 1.5-the best firmwares I do believe for some reason that the new anticapated 3.00 that is supposed to be released by DEC will make me update one of my psp's than again i'll have to probably stay on 1.5 for both of them so if some other firmware gets cracked i will update and stop having to wait for such games as GTA to be cracked after every release

Quote Originally Posted by YourStillWithMe
    2.00 loader is crap compared to the 1.5 format of loading the games you cant even get back to the home menu you have to hold the power button for like 10 secs to shut it off and its such a pain in the ass plus it plays less than half of the eboots that are out.
    Then perhaps you should build a better loader?

Web Browser? Dont get me into that its stupid and your pretty pathetic if you have to surf the net on your psp think about it for a sec. . .its pathetic.
    Wow, it's pretty pathetic to complain all the time and never get off your butt to help make anything better.

1.00 and 1.5-the best firmwares
    If they're the best, then why can't GTA run on them? Oh THAT'S right, it's encrypted for the new firmware 2.0.

I do believe for some reason that the new anticapated 3.00 that is supposed to be released by DEC will make me update one of my psp's than again i'll have to probably stay on 1.5 for both of them so if some other firmware gets cracked i will update and stop having to wait for such games as GTA to be cracked after every release
    DEC? Digital Electronic Corporation is creating the Sony firmware?
    Or did you mean the Disasters Emergency Committee? Perhaps the Division for Early Childhood?

All I hear is whining. Don't like something? Then change it yourself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information