Thread: Is it just me or...

Default Is it just me or...

Is the emulation scene REALLY slowing down lately? I haven't seen nearly as many emu updates recently, and emulation on my PSP is my fav thing about the pretty handheld. *admires it's beauty* anyway... *tears eyes away from gleaming device* any idea why this is?

Dream Coder

Would you rather 100 different versions of one emu released daily with changes like "1% faster on 2% of games" and "fixed sound output volume" or one emulator update that is actually significant?

The PSP has lost it's edge as a brand new system so little kiddies waiting for new releases every day aren't impressed by the old style of releasing.

Take a deep breath and relax. Play games on the emulators you enjoy and when new ones come out, they should be received as gifts, not expected.
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

plus, remember that contest that ends in about a week or two? im hoping people are perfecting their releases for one big awsome release after the contest is over

Thread Information