Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Bros Rumble Demo 4 Released

Blog Entries

NDS Super Smash Bros Rumble Demo 4 Released

Fuzzy has released the latest version of the Homebrew Super Smash Bros Rumble fighting game for the Nintendo DS, this release contains bugfixes and a stock mode.

The release weighs in at a hefty 18MB and can be found Here

Download Above and Give Feedback Via Comments

Hi, my first reply and first to message! Downloading now.
    Could you release more than just nintendo characters, for instance shadow, riku, master chief. Also make some more levels and try to work on wifi- thanks.

i cant get it to work on my dstt

DCEmu Newbie

Downloading now. I hope to see some more characters, like Mega Man and Zero in the future.

Could someone Upload this to a Mirror? Cause this is taking forever to DL, im getting my 50KBS instead of like 100+

Hey, I'm looking for some more Nintendo characters other than Mario and green Mario before having Megaman and others.

Also, I think this creator really should consider some compression for further versions. Also I hope he'll fix the moveset- Mario's down B is way too strong. Also, it would be nice when he takes the time to program more AI levels, since the current one isn't great, and you can simply stand beneath the CPU respawn point and attack and just keep killing him.

Anyway, it's a nice homebrew game, but something I wouldn't call "Smash Bros." just yet.

I like it..But I cant get this one to run on my Supercard ds one. Just sits there and loads. And the More character thing would be nice. Yoshi FTW!

I'm not trying to start crap or anything, but I find it very ammusing that people are complaining that 50kbps is too slow when I can hardly get 5kbps because dial up is the only internet available where I live.

You are luckier than you think ;D

I find it even more amusing people complaining because the game is not what they expected

Really, I handn't seen so ungratefull people in a while, what are you?? 5 years old?

Give the man time, its takes a lot of time doing something like this, even more time when you are alone.

Its good to be giving some commentaries, but don't bitch so much, else the guy will stop the project and will be kept in the limbo

DCEmu Newbie

this dosent work on my games n' music! i need help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information