Poll: Who Will or Would You Vote For?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Upcoming Election

DCEmu Pro

Default The Upcoming Election

With the upcoming election there are many things people are considering about the new presidential candidates.

Will America vote for a more conservative man who has spent time in the military and knows what our troops are going through overseas, and may be well suited to direct our troops, or will they vote for a liberal that has new ideas about leading our country. Will America vote for McCain who will go against abortion, or will it vote for a president that believes a woman has the right to have a partial birth abortion? Feel free to share your opinions via comments and the poll.
    Last edited by masterchief929; August 7th, 2008 at 18:45.

Which one is for legalizing marijuana?

John McCain

DCEmu Pro

which one is for killing babies as they come out of the whom?

Blog Entries

Who cares we're screwed either way.

Every four years we think "Well it cant get any worse" and every four years you'll never guess what happens.
    Last edited by ICE; August 7th, 2008 at 23:30.

DCEmu Pro

i think both candidates are evil and not suited to run our country, but i think that the lesser of the two evils would be McCain. Believe it or not this nation was founded on the Bible and Obama wants to replace the Bible with the Koran.

I do not mean to start any type of argument because that would be pointless, especially since were on a forum.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by masterchief929 View Post
    i think both candidates are evil and not suited to run our country, but i think that the lesser of the two evils would be McCain. Believe it or not this nation was founded on the Bible and Obama wants to replace the Bible with the Koran.

I do not mean to start any type of argument because that would be pointless, especially since were on a forum.
    You're undermining the word secret in his secret muslimship...

I really dont like either of them.
    John McCain seems, I dont know, mediocre.
    Barack Obama is just a puppet. Seriously, people criticized George W. Bush for using 9/11 in his speeches, yet those critics practically worship Obama, and all he does is use Racism in his speeches (and it works, I know people in the hood that can barely speak English yet they say, BARACK OBAMA CHANGE whenever you ask them to do something like you're racist).
    He makes is sound like all white people are still racist and secretly hate blacks.
    All this $#@! that he's done has been discovered, yet the Liberal Media (pretty much anything besides Fox News) just quietly convinces it's people to forget about it.

It's also sad that 'Liberals' are not liberals at all. They all make it sound like they're a dying breed and that everything is conservative. Most** Liberals these days is really just Leftist that thinks that they're far superior to everyone else. Is not a Liberal someone that's open and looks at all aspects of something? Sucks that the word has been taken so far out of context...

I guess I'd have to say McCain even though I really dont like him, but Obama's gonna give us change...In a very bad way.

I hope I dont start something here.

EDIT: Just like I wouldnt vote in the election, I wont vote here :P

EDIT 2: Ooooohhh!! Looking at the people viewing this thread right now, it looks like there might be a political battle of some sort! I havent fought in one of those for so long!
    Last edited by Eviltaco64; August 8th, 2008 at 01:12.

Blog Entries

Heres what I think and hear me out here. Obama went to a church known for being incredibly racist for 20 years. He claims he doesnt believe what they do but that really doesnt matter to my point.

If that church were a white church being racist against black people and Obama was a white guy and it came out then do any of you think we would be talking about this guy in the race? NO! He would have been KILLED.

All I'm saying is we should stay impartial and look at it from different angles.. A black guy going to a racist church for 20 years should get the same thing a white guy going to a racist church for 20 years gets. Oh and fyi its not being the president..

DCEmu Old Pro

Don't know, I'll find out when I roll my lucky dice on election day.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information