Thread: Hexen psp wads

Default Hexen psp wads

i installed hexen psp but obviously its only the sharware version.
    i need to make it the full version so i can try out some wads.

i do have the registered 19.1 mb wad but the game doesn not seem to work with it.
    does anyone have a full version running on their psp and if so, how did they do it.

i also have a hexdd wad and a hexquak5 wad id like to try if i can get this to work.
    thanks in advance.

Rename the WAD file to whatever the name was of the WAD file that came with the Hexen PSP port.
    All I did was slap the HEXEN.WAD file from the full version I had on-hand into the main eboot folder, and deleted the old one. Worked like a charm. Full game works.

Quote Originally Posted by iball
    Rename the WAD file to whatever the name was of the WAD file that came with the Hexen PSP port.
    All I did was slap the HEXEN.WAD file from the full version I had on-hand into the main eboot folder, and deleted the old one. Worked like a charm. Full game works.
    ok ill try that.
    the thing that threw me off is that the one that comes with it is labeled hexen_shareware.
    ill have to rename the one i have that and see if it works.

replacing that file with the registered one didnt work neither did renaming the registered one hexen 2 and adding it.
    thanx man.

edit: crap, man i was wrong, ive been talking about the new version of heretic that im having trouble with that comes with the wad labeled heretic_shareware.
    have you tried that one yet?

Thread Information