Thread: Umd Troubles.....

Default Umd Troubles.....

YO,WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE CAN HELP...I HAVENT USED MY UMDS FOR A WHILE,AND NOW THAT IVE TRIED TO IT SEEMS TO TAKE WAY TO LONG TO LOAD,BUT IT DOESNT.ALL I SEE IS THE UMD SYMBOL ON THE BOTTOM DOING ITS THING AND NOTHING HAPPENS,NO DISK READ ERROR MESSEGE.DOES ANYONE KNOW WHATS UP?IS MY PSP BROKEN?DONT LET ME THINK ABOUT IT TO LONG.L8TS

I dont know, but I drew a map of a keyboard so you could find capslock. Just fallow the cyan arrow.

DCEmu Newbie

Check if there's any damage on your UMD. I have a UMD that had it's plastic cover (the see-through one) pushed in (broken and pushed in) and the PSP didn't read it. So, I opened the whole UMD and taped the plastic to the rim (white) part of the UMD and put it into the PSP. It ran smooth and worked. If that's not the problem, then it's probably your PSP. If that's the case, then your UMD Drive is probably messed up or full of dust if you don't take care of it.

Yeah,ive Tried Diffrent Umds ...must Be The Laser.

Quote Originally Posted by 1timeuser
    I dont know, but I drew a map of a keyboard so you could find capslock. Just fallow the cyan arrow.

YEAH,THATS FUNNY,SORRY YOUR POPS PUNCHED YOU IN THE NOSE....U DIDNT HAVE TO SMEAR UR BLODDY NOSE ALL OVER YOUR KEYBOARD

maybe a picture is just too much, but really, writing in caps is generally quite annoying and pointless
    so although he might been a bit rude about it(tho still funny ), its a valid point
    can you please not write in all caps? not that hard and its easier on the eyes^^

DCEmu Newbie

My THUG umd once caused the laser to get stucked in a position so it could not read any disks. Before using the warranty, i tried to push the laser back to the center and it worked!

Greets from Jaws!

thanks jaws...tried that before i put this up.it still doesnt work.....might have to sell this thing

Thread Information