Thread: A couple easy questions about Snes9xTYL 0.2c

DCEmu Newbie

Default A couple easy questions about Snes9xTYL 0.2c

First off, great emulator. I have a couple questions

1) When playing a rom, is there a way to exit back to the rom selection screen? I can't seem to find that option

2) Is it possible to save the control setup on a per-ROM basis? I like different button setups for different games so saving a default is not the solution, and it is frustrating to have to enter them each time.

thanks

DCEmu Newbie

The only way to exit is (by default) by pressing left on your anologue pad...

I think it saves your settings when you normally exit a game... Cause it DOES load the settings for each ROM...

yes and yes to your answer and try avoiding making new threads and post on existing threads

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ganon
    yes and yes to your answer and try avoiding making new threads and post on existing threads
    Fair enough, the other thread is monstrous and I didn't want to clutter it more. Obviously I'd like to know *how* to do these things.

just press lest on the analogue and scroll to top and it has rom browser there and the settings are saved automatically i believe

I've encountered an interesting problem in it as well...when I play the game Secret of Mana, all the "data" screens with the green background only display every other letter in the text, and makes the letters a different font. is there any way around this? it makes all the data screens really hard to interpret.

Thread Information