Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Star Wars Battlefront 2 - PSP (US)

er.... yeah wat he said but my version tricker works with it thank fk

oh yeah and also buy this cos committing genocide on ewoks is sooooooo fun (the furry little bastards)

Quote Originally Posted by niceguy006
    I had to upgrade to 2.00 because my version changer didn't work, but i feel its every bit worth it. In my opinion, this is the only game i will be using on my psp for quite a while, and even if i do get bored of it, i can still downgrade to play my roms again. I figure that by that time, someone will have come up with some way to play emu/hb on v2.00. At least im hoping
    hhm i didnt go buy it yesterday cuz now im nervous, seems it works for some people and doesnt for others with the versi0n changer..i dont wanna go buy it and find i cant use it, ill be pissed off if i buy a $50 game i cant use..what to do, what to do...

i feel yhat its the us one that works as thats wat i have fella others may have uk

Quote Originally Posted by vincesecuricor2005
    i feel yhat its the us one that works as thats wat i have fella others may have uk
    oh well, hell with it, ill prob just buy it, i suppose i will at least try it out coz at least it works for some people, i just have to find out the correct method. if $0ny wasnt so tight about it we'd never be in this pickle

if worse comes to worse and it doesnt work ill either keep it until 2.xx can be used for hb and ems or hock the game on ebay and lose $10. i cant afford a new psp, and im not about to lose all my hb over one starwars game, no matter how good it looks. eventually ill be forced to upgrade, but not now when theres only one or 2 cool games to get

i dont know if im allowed to say this but if u purchase it and it doesnt work could u not maybe use a backup IF U BUY IT

well im gettign more and more excited to play this game, so when i get it ill let you all know if it works for me.

ive completed the first two galaxy conquests and just cant stop playin it, it ROCKS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information